The right combination of products helps create a successful project, but the products alone are not the entire story. At Echelon, we provide services for each step of the process – from initial conception to completion and beyond. We partner with each of our clients to deliver first-class consulting and guidance to make great spaces work.
As a full service company, we can provide the resources to create optimised working environments. Our years building productive relationships with manufacturers and suppliers help us define, select and design solutions that work for you with the best possible terms.
- SHOWROOM & SITE TOURS
- SAMPLING & SELECTION
- FURNITURE PROCUREMENT
- EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT COLLECTIONS
- SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT
- MANUFACTURER DISCOUNT NEGOTIATION
Our knowledgeable design team can help guide you through all of the options to meet your needs. From product design & specification to breathtaking renders & visualisations, our knowledgeable design team can help guide you through all of the options to meet your needs.
- SPACE PLANNING
- 3D RENDERS
- MOOD BOARDS
- BESPOKE FURNITURE DESIGN
- OBJECTIVE DESIGN & SPECIFICATION DEVELOPMENT
- WORKPLACE EVALUATIONS
We consistently develop move plans that fit our clients’ timelines and budget, all with minimal disruption during the transition period; allowing our customers to continue with their daily business operations.
- SUPPLY CHAIN LOGISTICS
- TRAINED AND CERTIFIED DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION TEAMS
- POST-WORK RECONFIGURATIONS
- SUPERVISING AND MANAGING LOGISTICS AND INSTALLATION
- TIMELINE DEVELOPMENT
- RISK ASSESSMENTS & METHOD STATEMENTS
We aim to create long-lasting; sustainable relationships built on trust and the delivery of high quality work – no matter the size or scope of the project. Whether you need our service team for support on scheduled appointments or on-call for those unexpected emergencies, our team are here to help.
- LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE
- ERGONOMIC & FURNITURE TRAINING
- DILAPIDATION & EXISTING FURNITURE LIQUIDATION
- RECYCLING, UPCYCLING AND REFURBISHMENT SYSTEMS
- ONGOING WORKPLACE HEALTH CHECKS
- TAILORED CARE & MAINTENANCE GUIDES
We provide our clients with every opportunity to ensure we provide the best possible solution. We understand furniture and fit out projects can be a costly venture. Leasing allows you to spread the cost of depreciating assets over time and match more evenly the costs to the return on that investment.
Our partner Bluestone Leasing has over 20 years’ experience helping companies gain funding for furniture and fit out projects. They have access to the largest funding panel in the UK (40+ funders) and with an acceptance rate of over 90% you can have confidence in the fact they will find you a great deal on your finance.
- SIGNIFICANT TAX BENEFITS
- LOW FIXED PAYMENTS ALLOW FOR EASY BUDGETING
- SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR PURCHASES IN LINE WITH THE ROI
- COMPLETE FLEXIBILITY IN PAYMENT PLANS
- BUILD ALL COSTS INTO THE LEASE
- REDUCE DEPENDANCY ON YOUR PRIMARY FUNDER(S)